About the opportunity
- To assist the RAS head coach in the delivery of Roller Sports programs and events.
- To assist the head coach.
- Use of effective technical and tactical methods (assessment).
- Maintain a successful image and profile.
What are they looking for?
- Ability to understand how individuals are motivated and able to vary approaches to develop the very best and to bring the best out of existing talent.
- A proven track record in a roller sports environment, acknowledged by players and coaches as having expert knowledge and credibility in developing participants behavioural change to have a positive impact on participants.
- Skill in fostering productive relationships within a performance environment, including those with participants, staff and management.
- An appreciation for and a commitment to effective teamwork.
- Committed to continuous personal and organisational improvement.
- Conveys an image that is consistent with RAS values, demonstrating qualities, traits and demeanour that command leadership respect.
- Shows integrity and is fair, equitable and ethical in approach.
- Protects confidential information, adheres to policies and demonstrates loyalty to roller sports and the high performance.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in both computer and multi-media technology in order to edit and compile reports and necessary paperwork.
Other possible requirements:
- A DBS check undertaken within the last year.
- Willing and able to perform a variety of tasks (not limited to coaching) and to work well within a management team committed to do excellence.make
To Apply, please email a covering letter and your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 8838 1171